Safe Dental Care in Hungary – Preventive Measures for Covid-19
Since your health is our number one priority, we have taken the following measures to ensure safe dental treatments and to stop the spread of the infection:
– Patients with fever or other symptoms of Covid-19 infection must not enter the clinic building. This will be checked at the entrance of the clinic.
– If you are coming to Hungary for dental care, a Covid-19 test will be performed at the clinic the day before you start treatment. The price of this test is 100EUR or 90GBP. If the test result is negative, treatment will begin the next business day.
– The clinic waiting room is ventilated and disinfected every hour.
– The clinic has hand sanitizers in several places, please use them.
– The number of patients in the waiting room is maximized, so the 2m distance can be safely maintained.
– It is mandatory to wear a face mask at the clinic.
– The dental surgery is disinfected after each patient.
– The dentist and assistant wear protective equipment that includes face shields, goggles, surgical gloves, and protective isolating clothing.
– Medical devices are in sterile packaging and will only be opened before starting treatment for every single patient.