Dental treatments in Hungary with Budapest Top Dental
Combine your holiday and dental care in Budapest at an affordable price.
Get your dental treatment done with Budapest Top Dental at a rate that you would not even dare to dream of before. Save up to 70% or more on dental costs and get a top quality treatment in our state-of-the-art ISO 9001 qualified clinic in the heart of Budapest.
All cosmetic and dental implant treatments are available using the latest technologies delivered with the highest standards of quality. Our dentists already improved thousands of smiles and we can do it for you. It is 100% guaranteed. You can read here our affordable Budapest dental prices in detail.
Entry into Hungary is possible for dental care during the Covid period. Our staff arranges all paperwork for you for the entry permit to Hungary. You can read about the details here.
By clicking on this 3D virtual tour of our clinic, you can walk around our clinic while sitting in front of your computer screen. You can have a look at all the 7 surgery rooms, x-ray room as well as the reception area.
Your health is our top priority. You can read more here about preventive measures of Covid-19 for safe dental care.
The special offer of our clinic allows you to get quality dental implants at a rate of as low as 478EUR/430GBP with a lifetime guarantee.
Further discounts are available for new patients. Please, contact us for details.
Why is it beneficial for you to come to Budapest Top Dental for treatment?
1. Treatment can be carried out in a much shorter period of time than at your local dentist. For example, a complete bridge for one arch with crowns can be done in 5-7 workdays in Budapest if placement of implants is not needed.
2. Double savings on dental care in Budapest. You can get first class treatment in a five-star clinic at a fraction of your local rates. In addition to much lower costs you can increase your savings by tax relief and refunds after treatment in Budapest, as Hungary is part of the EU. Our staff prepares for you all the documents you need in your home country for reimbursement.
4. Additional services for your travel to Budapest including hotel reservation, transfers and recommendation to flights.
5. Holiday in a historical lovely city in the heart of Europe.
What our patients say about dental treatment in Hungary with us
The top priority of our clinic is to provide first-class service to our valued patients. It is always good to hear what they say about our services:
“I just wanted to say a big THANK YOU for the dental treatment I have received at the clinic over the last eight months.
I first visited Budapest for consultations at various clinics that I had researched on the internet. I have to say that I was most impressed with Budapest Top Dental, and therefore put my trust in you for my dental implants.
From the first consultation, to the final fitting, your staff could not have been more helpful. The organization was top class, you organized my flights, my accommodation and scheduled my appointments as necessary.
Dr Adam Bodnár , my dentist, was excellent. Kind, reassuring and an expert in his job. He explained what he was doing at every step and also, exactly why he was doing it.
The support of his assistants was also excellent. They were obviously well trained and Dr Adam Bodnár included them in the conversations obviously keen to increase their skills and knowledge also.
All the staff at the clinic are doing an excellent job, they all work well together and show great team spirit – from the doctors right through to the behind the scenes staff handling the administration, my communication with them all has been excellent.
I’m sure the clinic will continue to grow and would have no hesitation in recommending you to anyone looking to have dental treatments abroad.
Oh, and Budapest is a beautiful City to look around. We spent over three weeks there in total, but still did not get to see and do everything.
Many thanks once again.”
Here you can read more testimonials of our satisfied patients.
In 2015 Budapest was voted the second most beautiful city in the world by readers of the prestigious Condé Nast Traveler travel magazine. More than 128,000 people voted. So many people cannot be wrong. Budapest is a wonderful welcoming city, it’s no wonder that annually 3.5 million tourists come to admire the sights here. It is divided into two parts by the Danube. The Buda side has hills, providing beautiful views over the historical Pest side. There are lots of museums, pubs, spas, theaters and seasonal events in addition to the world famous Buda Castle, Opera House and Parliament, all worth visiting and enjoying. If you feel like combining your dental care with visiting Budapest the only thing you have to do is book your flight tickets and the rest is on us. We help you organize your dental travel to Budapest.
Dental care in Budapest
Treatment with us is simpler than you think. If you consider getting treated in Budapest then we can introduce you the whole process in 3 easy steps.
Before making a decision about treatment with us we assist you in many ways:
- Preparation of various treatment plans that adjust to your request and budget.
- Possibility of a phone call conversation with the dentist who prepared your quotation(s) to discuss your treatment in detail.
- You can get in touch with former patients who had similar care that you are recommended so that you can have first-hand experience about our work style.
- Free and no-obligation consultation in Budapest. It includes a medical examination and preparation of a digital panoramic x-ray for free.
- Communication with you in your mother tongue. Our dentists and staff speak English, French and German.
- Booking of accommodation below retail prices at partner hotels that are all close to the clinic.
- Booking airport transfers upon arrival and departure.
- Support in organizing free time activity.
- Preparation of all documents you may need in your home for refunds.
- Various payment options.
- Annual check-ups including booking transfers and hotel.
- Provisioning list of appointments weeks before your travel so that free time activity between appointments could be organized
We do our best so that you can start treatment as early as possible. Most patients come for teeth implants. As placement of implants including sinus lift and bone grafting can be performed even for two whole arches in a couple of hours in the course of a 2-3 day visit so practically there is non or just a very short waiting list for this kind of care. However cosmetic dental treatments like placement of crowns or veneers take longer and need dental laboratory works as well, so it might have a one week waiting period during peak times.
We support you in keeping your additional costs at the minimum with special offers and a lot of free services. Moreover if you subscribe to our newsletter, then you can be informed of many ideas on reducing your costs relating to treatment abroad.
Patients want to stay away from home as short as possible. You can read about average length of certain treatment types here.
If you want to know how much you can save on dental treatment with us, please contact us, we are pleased to make you a quote.