3 simple steps to your dental treatment in Budapest
If you wish to get dental treatment with us, please, follow the 3 simple steps below:
- Contact us in any form you like. You can contact our team by email using firstname.lastname@example.org or calling us at +36-30+248-7861 or using the quick quote form on the left menu.
We are happy to answer all your questions about treatment possibilities but in order to make you a quote we need:
- a panoramic x-ray of your upper and lower teeth and jawbones including sinuses
- some good quality pics of your teeth and
- a short description of your treatment requirement
After receiving this information one of our dentists will make you a quote. This quotation includes all relevant information (treatments of teeth, costs, number of visit to Budapest, length of each visit, payment terms, warranty conditions and dental materials used) you will need to make an informed decision. You can check out our full dental fees here.
2. If you have questions our team will answer them or you can discuss your treatment plan with a dentist on phone. If you are happy with the quotation and treatment we will harmonize the period of the first visit with you. The only thing you have to do about your dental travel is to book your flight tickets and the rest is on us. Upon request we book your accommodation at discounted rates at partner hotels in the city of Budapest for you and provide free hotel-airport transfers. You can read here lots of pieces of advice and pieces of information about getting prepared for dental travel to Budapest.
Explore our clinic from home with your own eyes using the 3D virtual tour.
3. In Budapest your treatment is carried out by the schedule of appointments you are given prior to travel. So you can plan your free time activity between treatments. Treatment is carried out in a state-of-the-art clinic using best dental materials. Our dentist and oral surgeons make sure that you receive the highest standards of dental treatments and each stage of your treatment is totally pain free.
Our team ensures that your dental trip be as pleasant as possible and you can return home proudly with your brand new smile.
You can read more about it here!